Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
HGTTG
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 4770K and a GTX 780. From what I understand the GTX 7XX cards require MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 11 or higher.

The latest MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 18 expires on 3/28 and after 3/28 it will not work.

I just checked and there is not a beta after 3.0.0 Beta 18 available.

Does anyone know if MSI is going to release a new beta before this expires?

Is there anyway I can make Beta 18 work after 3/28?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Only once has MSI Afterburner beta expired before the next release comes out, unwinder will probably release a new version one of these days.

Quote from unwinder:
Quote:
Sorry guys, I was not working on anything related to AB during last couple weeks because of all this crap happening with Russia/Ukraine, which depresses people here a lot. The place where I live is a border of Russia/Ukraine. I'll try but I cannot promise you next beta on the next week.

·
HGTTG
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay and thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post

Only once has MSI Afterburner beta expired before the next release comes out, unwinder will probably release a new version one of these days.

Quote from unwinder:
well that explains it, I started looking when I started getting the pop and and thought I must be going crazy. Thanks for posting that!

·
Iconoclast
30,934 Posts
Expiration is annoying.

Beta 17 can do a few things beta 18 can't, but it's been expired for a while, so I cannot use it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You can make a batch file to launch MSI AB that will set the date back in time and then back to the present.

Code:

Code:
set BEFOREDATE=%date:~%
date 12-01-14
START "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe"
ping -n 10 127.0.0.1 > NUL 2>&1
date %BEFOREDATE%
RunAsDate works also.

• Rep+
Reactions: aldert and NRD
1 - 10 of 10 Posts