Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaverickNemesis View Post
How does it perform?
whats the size of it (is it comparable to a normal GTX 470)?
looking at the newegg's pics it looks like it's still using a reference pcb-you can see the fan cut out. meaning length and overclocking characteristics would be identical to the reference model. obviously temps would be lower.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i ordered the gigabyte superoverclock and it ended up being way too big for my rig didnt know the size of it since it wasnt posted on the website so I was just curious to know if it was the same size as a normal msi 470 card

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
It uses a reference PCB. The heatsink sticks out a good 1" at the end. It overclocks like a champ and temps/noise levels are amazing. Best factory heatsink available for the GTX470.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by staryoshi View Post
It uses a reference PCB. The heatsink sticks out a good 1" at the end. It overclocks like a champ and temps/noise levels are amazing. Best factory heatsink available for the GTX470.
Yeah, the Twin Frozr II adds a little bit of length to the PCB. Well worth it, though. I love mine.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Droogie View Post
Yeah, the Twin Frozr II adds a little bit of length to the PCB. Well worth it, though. I love mine.
whats the overall length?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts