Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i had it running very very well at 915 core 1830 shader and 1800 memory and then i tryed for 920 core and it slowed way down and so i backed it off back to where i was at 915 and ran kombuster and gpu-z saying its only running 405 core and half on everything else? this happened to me last night also and then today after work i got on and it worked fine. is my card overheating? my card never gets above 70c.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Man, these Hawks are getting nowhere close to the suggested 1000MHz core....

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mad Mule View Post
Man, these Hawks are getting nowhere close to the suggested 1000MHz core....
They're not binned so they suck. Ncspec blew up 2 of them.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
They're not binned so they suck. Ncspec blew up 2 of them.
how is that possible? bsod or driver crash should kick in before hardware damage happen.

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kora04 View Post
how is that possible? bsod or driver crash should kick in before hardware damage happen.
Modded bios and lots of volts. Someone said NC blew them up. I actually haven't heard about it.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kora04 View Post
I know somebody on another forum fried his RAM (said he saw smoke coming from them) from the physical voltage adjustment. A factor to consider is that the RAM doesn't have any cooling on it, passive or active.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
its not overheating but your not stable , back off

·
Banned
3,414 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Modded bios and lots of volts. Someone said NC blew them up. I actually haven't heard about it.
He got pissed off and threw one or 2 against the wall I think, because they suck at overclocking.

·
Old to Overclock.net
4,088 Posts
Man these cards look nice though!!! hehe!

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~strawberry~
View Post

he got pissed off and threw one or 2 against the wall i think, because they suck at overclocking.

hahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts