Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Das Keyboard, the company known for their high-end mechanical keyboards, just launched a mechanical keyboard, Model S Professional for Mac, which is specifically designed for Mac users. Das Keyboard said, "We are excited to announce the Das Keyboard for Mac. We received emails, tweets, and posts on our Facebook page from Mac users around the world begging us to make a keyboard just for them, and we had to accept the challenge."

Source: Das Keyboard Announces A Mechanical Keyboard For Mac Users

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Sad that they give this media function keys, but the other ones they don't give anything but the regular.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post

If you were given this one for free, would you switch to it? I've been looking for a better keyboard.
If I was a mac user maybe I'd switch but I'm not a fan of the MX Blue keyswitches, plus it doesn't have nkro. So really it depends on your taste as with all mechanical keyboards.

·
Banned
4,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post

If I was a mac user maybe I'd switch but I'm not a fan of the MX Blue keyswitches, plus it doesn't have nkro. So really it depends on your taste as with all mechanical keyboards.
Oh blues. For NKRO, can't you just use a USB-PS/2 adapter?

·
Audiofool
3,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post

Oh blues. For NKRO, can't you just use a USB-PS/2 adapter?
Yes you can. I use a PS/2 adapter on my Das and have full NKRO.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterFire View Post

Sad that they give this media function keys, but the other ones they don't give anything but the regular.
Older Das models used to have function keys. Not sure why they stopped including them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.