Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the Coolit Freezone for many years, and it has worked well and continues to work well. I now have to do a Windows restore and don't have the MTEC CC software. The Coolit website, which used to contain the software/firmware, doesn't have it anymore. I contacted the company and they said they no longer offer support for this item.

All's I need is the MTEC CC software. Does anyone out there have it? The most recent version is 1.56, I think. If so, please contact me.

Thanx,
CJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also need the last software version and maybe the firmware for the MTEC control center. I did a new build after Hurricane sandy, contacted CoolIt and they told me the same thing saying they do not support this product anymore but they told me they still have the last versions of the software & firmware and "emailed it to me already a few times" but I've have never received them. They gave me the run around for over 6 months and I just gave up on them actually emailing me the last version of the software & firmware.

If anyone has it can they please message me! I need it badly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also need the software. I have both freezone Elite, and Boreas coolers. They are not good bookends, and I really need the software. I have spent several evenings trying to find some download site, and have posted request on other websites. I am watching eBay, but not much luck there at this time. Coolit seems to be uninterested in supporting their dedicated past customers. It is hard for me to believe there is no available copy of the software that is held by an enthusiast. I realize this is not a very popular way to cool, but it would be very helpful if someone would come forward and help out. Please dig through your old CD's, and help your fellow enthusiasts out. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have received a copy of the MTEC software and firmware from CoolIt. It is 5 years old, but seems to be working so far on Windows 7 with the Freezone Elite Retail. The business development manager is communicating with the VP of engineering to try to get the source code. If they send this to me, I will try to get their permission to distribute this all to the general public. I would like to set up a server or something for you all to log on to download it, but will need guidance, as that will be new to me. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all. I just wanted to add that I have a few disc that contain the software that works for the tec units. I have quite a few coolit tec units so the disc to me are like gold. Let me know who needs software and o will see what I can do to get it out to you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.