Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how i can switch the display numbers... somehow they switched when my lil bro was doing something..... uploading pic

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
trying to make display Number 1 into Display number 2 and vice versa like it originally was

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
I think that if you click on your main monitor and select use this as primary it will switch. If not, it really doesn't hurt anything having the numbers like that.

·
I might have tacos tonite
22,339 Posts
You can also drag them if they are physically in the wrong spot (if screen 2 is on the other side, just drag it there and windows will change it).

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy9000
View Post

You can also drag them if they are physically in the wrong spot (if screen 2 is on the other side, just drag it there and windows will change it).

when i do so they just change spots not numbers

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-block
View Post

I think that if you click on your main monitor and select use this as primary it will switch. If not, it really doesn't hurt anything having the numbers like that.

it switches which one the start menu is on but its the same numbers... and with the numbers like that i started running into problems on steam and when trying to watch blurays

1 - 8 of 8 Posts