Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what kinda music you guys into.. Ima Punk guy. Im just wierd because i like punk but im like a jock, kind of wierd at least at our school. But yeahh ima punker, dont dress punk tho!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i cant listen to rap. I can listen to hard rock before like wrestling matches or something cause it can def boost your energy!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I don't listen to types of music, it's mainly bands or songs. I like Rammstein and Slipknot primarily, some alternative like 3 Doors Down or stained. And I'll listen to pretty much everything else that happens to be playing from my list of 3200 songs.

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
I like rock 80s+, Like some rap... not crap rap, but like LP and Rage Against the Machine. Rock is #1 though.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
ANYTHING except gospel...lol

Currently playing on computer "Full Devil Jacket" - Where Did You Go.

In CD players of my trucks and my commuter...Chevelle, Mudvayne, StoneSour, Korn, etc... You get the picture

·
Banned
4,410 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Raggae and Techno.

:withstupi Motzart to Metallica and everything in between!!!

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
im all about the rap and hiphop. also really like techno and some rock. raggae never hurts either..... so any thing from g-unit to all american rejects.

as long as its less then 7 years old, and isnt country or cristian ill listem to

·
Banned
4,410 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by remote_username

cool!you like ac/dc?

Yup I listen to almost anything but country and religous stuff I don't care for either,,,,,,,,,,,I have over 6 gigs of MP3 on my puter!!

·
Banned
914 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsLasher

Yup I listen to almost anything but country and religous stuff I don't care for either,,,,,,,,,,,I have over 6 gigs of MP3 on my puter!!

nice now excuse me stairway to heaven's on

1 - 20 of 39 Posts