Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Poor Nixeus.

Man Logitech is killing it this year. Since I've used MX500 shapes since the predecessor, Dual Optical, this is a must buy just for the sake of it.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Will probably be around 100g, so there's nothing it would offer over a basilisk.

Only if they'd introduce G1/G3/G100s with hero sensor...

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Only if they'd introduce G1/G3/G100s with hero sensor...
The HERO sensor feels kind of jittery. I guess it's the way they chose to code it. I would like to see how it truly compares to the 3366. Sure it would probably be more responsive, but that isn't everything. It does feel like a wireless sensor...

·
Mouse Hoarder
153 Posts
Wow... i'll take five please. :p

Could be fake though, while Logi has used a similar box design in the past, if you look at those boxes you'll see a bit of space between the product image and the product name which isn't present here. Also the way that cable just disappears into the void looks pretty amateurish to me. And i'm not certain they'd reuse the MX name for their gaming line either (Logitech G MX518?). I could be wrong though, the logo has been changed, the side buttons have been blacked out and it looks like they've been changed to plastic instead of rubber or whatever the material was on previous iterations of this mouse, both changes i'd expect from Logitech.

We'll see i guess, i hope it's real.

·
Mouse addict
794 Posts
Hoping for 100g range and OG mouse feet shape.

·
Tech addict
43 Posts
With the Nixeus Revel Fit and this, I'm now going back to the G400s and adapting while I wait until they're released XD I hope this is even lighter than the Nixeus version, but I'll take anything at this point - I'm sure they won't be anywhere close to the colossal 137g weight of the G400s though.

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,807 Posts
Poor Nixeus.

Man Logitech is killing it this year. Since I've used MX500 shapes since the predecessor, Dual Optical, this is a must buy just for the sake of it.
Unbelievable, THIS is now the mouse to get for 2018 (if it's released this year).

Since I'm already getting Nixeus's model, having the Original maker's version with an updated sensor can't get any better for us addicts.

Good times are heading our way :cheers: .

·
Registered
783 Posts
Unbelievable, THIS is now the mouse to get for 2018 (if it's released this year).

Since I'm already getting Nixeus's model, having the Original maker's version with an updated sensor can't get any better for us addicts.

Good times are heading our way :cheers: .
...unless this is a fake ;)

Hopefully not, though. Having spent a decade playing with mice that used this shape, I sure as heck hope this is real!

·
OCN is bad civilization
3,703 Posts
Good thing I don't have to readapt to anything then. MX500 is still being actively used, albeit with slightly castrated lip.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Loving my g305 and couldn't imagine going back to a wired mouse, but I almost feel obligated to get one of these considering the amount of years I used the mx518 shell.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Now I gotta shell out money for this. Then I can sunset the G402.

1 - 20 of 677 Posts