Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I overclocked my 6600k to 4.90GHz (49x100) but in VCore I put 1.48V. AIDA64 shows me 1.52V and Intel says 1.52V is the maximum voltage for skylake 6600k-6700k. I did stress test with AIDA64 Extreme, 2 test for 10 minutes and 1 Super Pi and finish in 6minutes. I use XMP profile to 3200. I got for cooling, corsair h100i and I got 67C maximum degree. Is my oc safe and my cpu? Should I do something with voltage or clock?? Look the picture and answer me...
Thank you!!

·
ლ(╹ε╹ლ)
8,191 Posts
I have a.1488v under load and I've been folding on it for around 3 weeks solid. I would drop it back down to 4.8 GHz. Over 1.45v is starting to get risky and over 1.5v is really risky.

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
1.52 is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*catch breath*

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Too much... scale it back. to below 1.4 honestly.

·
ლ(╹ε╹ლ)
8,191 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunneY View Post

1.52 is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*catch breath*

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Too much... scale it back. to below 1.4 honestly.
I have mine set to 1.53 now in BIOS xD

Folding for 3 weeks solid now
tongue.gif

It is too much though. Mine is under a sole 360mm radiator so temps stay mid 60s

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duality92 View Post

I have mine set to 1.53 now in BIOS xD

Folding for 3 weeks solid now
tongue.gif

It is too much though. Mine is under a sole 360mm radiator so temps stay mid 60s
I underatand it functions but it will degrade so fast...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put the north bridge to 4200 from 4300 and I put the voltage at 1.465V. I'll do stress test to see if it's stable. But my temps are 68C maximum. It's good!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay. I fix it. I put voltage at 1.40V on Bios and Multiplier at 48. So I hit 4800MHz. with lower voltage!! Thank you guys. You can see my AIDA64's stress test details!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts