Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 9200 Ati and in cs my fps is 100 but it gose down out of no where to 30 fps can some one help me!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Dont get what you mean, it goes down even if looking at the same thing? Because some maps on CS are higher polygon count or higher detail so fps is lower when you look at certain areas.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesT

Dont get what you mean, it goes down even if looking at the same thing? Because some maps on CS are higher polygon count or higher detail so fps is lower when you look at certain areas.

it just goes down on d2 and all of the maps it justs goes down out of no where man and wut is a vsync

·
Registered
446 Posts
Vsync off can get u higher fps, I dont know how to turn vsync off for ati but if you go into your drivers options it should be in there somewhere

·
Registered
698 Posts
yeah try the DNA drivers they are better than the Catalysts. Also you might want to try the Omegas.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denmor

yeah try the DNA drivers they are better than the Catalysts. Also you might want to try the Omegas.

i got a omegas and that is working!!! yeah!!! no more lag thanx for all of ur help pplz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts