Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says all.

I tried, but if you notice there still are bits on the right that I haven't deleted, only because I don't know how to see them.. (they are grey, somewhat transparent, which made it hard to find.. I don't know how to make it easier D: )
You can also notice the right side looks a bit "wet", not sure how to describe it.

thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts

I used the first one you posted for this, so.... if you need better I can redo it with the original

Edit: Yeah probably needs redoing.

·
Banned
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks pretty good, although the nose is a bit cutoff..

if you could find a way to 're-build' the nose, then that would be great

edit:
i'mma hit the hay, be back at 11ish.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Why do I get the feeling that in the original picture, beneath those shoulders, there's an anthropomorphic fur covered body with a wang hanging out?

Sorry, stumbled on too much creepy furry stuff on the web.

·
Banned
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by tNok85
View Post

Why do I get the feeling that in the original picture, beneath those shoulders, there's an anthropomorphic fur covered body with a wang hanging out?

Sorry, stumbled on too much creepy furry stuff on the web.

no he's holding a hat there

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FSF-Foxhound
View Post

no he's holding a hat there

LMAO oh dear

@garionberg:
Nice PS, by the way! I haven't yet figured out how to remove backgrounds from images yet. Mine always come out like the first two.

What tool did you use?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Most of the time (including with this image) I start out with the pen tool, and a good amount of zoom.

If an area needs retouching, I go back in with the pen tool if it needs a hard edge, or a low opacity eraser if it needs a soft edge.

If the image I need to cut out has enough contrast to separate it from the background, the magnetic lasso tool can save a ton of time, as using the pen tool, while accurate, can take a good amount of time to get just right.

If the background is a solid color that isn't present in the piece I'd like, I'll use the Select - Color Range with a low/medium fuzziness. This can require some cleanup.

Depends a lot on the image, I guess

1 - 11 of 11 Posts