Overclock.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beyond
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Blue Asus Eee 1000HE yesterday. Here are some tasty pictures of this beauty. I will worn you that there are 20 pictures so if you have dial-up you might be waiting a while. I hope You guys enjoy them. So far I really love the 1000HE. One of the best purchases I've made in a long time!

(Above) Here you can see how glossy and amazing the case looks.

(Above) Thanks to a great design there is no bulge out of the back, from the battery, unlike most other Netbooks with 6-cell batteries (like the Acer Aspire One). It's also impressive since the 1000HE comes with one of the largest capacity stock 6-cell batteries on the market.

(Above) Here is the 1000HE on top of a 8.5x11 sheet of paper (for a size reference).

·
Beyond
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlaman
View Post

that's a darn slick little laptop, how much did it run ya?

About $340 after MS Live cashback (I bought it from J&R for $364.99 shipped)

Quote:

Originally Posted by version2
View Post

Nice pics. The dvd boxes really help figure out the size.

Thanks, I thought you guys would enjoy them. Good, I'm glad the DVD boxes help get a size reference.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Nice...very very nice, and thanks for the size reference pics....i've been looking all over the interwebz for some...

I'm gonna go with the black one.....IDK i just don;t like the blue....

BTW, what part of Michigan are you from? I used to live in Lansing.

·
Beyond
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwaterH4ck3r
View Post

Nice...very very nice, and thanks for the size reference pics....i've been looking all over the interwebz for some...

I'm gonna go with the black one.....IDK i just don;t like the blue....

BTW, what part of Michigan are you from? I used to live in Lansing.

Just get whatever color you think you'll like. I love the blue. It's a lot darker blue than the pictures show. It's actually hard to tell it's blue from a distance. It looks kind of black from far away and it's only when you look up close that you can see it's a dark blue. I'd prefer not to say what town I live in, on the Internet, but I live in a small town near Flint and Fenton.

·
Premium Member
16,928 Posts
thanks so much for the size references - they are extremely useful

really really want one of these, in white...

PS, nice sig rig

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by carl25
View Post

but does it fit in a manilla envelope

I'm sure you could make it fit, but there would be a little bulging

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Really thorough w/ the scaling pics there! Also, that blue looks MUCH better than the black IMO. Now take it all apart and post some more!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts