Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after spending days and days trying to cram a whole bunch of stuff into my old koolance tower, I finally said F-it and upgraded to a HAF 932. Couldn't be happier.

Before:

After:

Well this case is huuuuge! Plenty of room. I have my 360 radiator mounted up top, with 3 120mm fans sucking air from the top and pushing it through the radiator. The case also has like a 160mm fan in the back, and two monster sized fans I can't even guess their size. Surprisingly this set-up is a lot quieter than my old set-up.

Also bought a touch screen fan controller which is pretty cool, I still need to figure out how to work everything on it, but you can control up to 5 fans individually which will be nice for the 3 on the radiator.

Specs for the watercooling:
Thermaltake p500 pump
swifttec 360mm radiator
Zalmon Gold CPU block
two 8800 GTS cards that came with BFG watercool blocks
Double bay reservoir

Loop:
Pump>radiator>cpu>gpu>gpu>reservoir>pump

Anywho thanks for looking, I'm very excited with how it turned out
Just need to make a stand for my pump to replace the foam I have it sitting on and I'll be all set.

·
Registered
990 Posts
You need a new CD drive

Anyway, nice job but I would try some cable management. The HAF932 has many opportunities to hide some wires

·
Registered
964 Posts
If you got some time on your hand you should manage those cables. Messy wires makes your system look less appealing.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I don't know how you guys do it, my wires aren't long enough to go through the backside. My system would look 100x better without these stupid cables.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts