Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i have been veiwing the threads and im keen as now for a trial.

i have a really good idea and am installin autocad now as i am student of this product for years.

i will have pictures soon and basically will contain 16 120mm fans and maybe some smaller ones...

power supply will be hidden and will capoable of the while wireless look if you get my drift as the wires will come from under where the the psu will be mounted. it will be an open pc with perspex top. nice blue neons to fit under the motherboard as the motherboard will be mounted over a 25cm fan or smaller ones thats where i need your help.

basically the hdds will be layerd on top of each other with neons under the bottom one and spaced also with fan enclosure push pull setup. on the sides of the unit you will have one side of 8 90 or 120 mm fans pushing and opposite on the other sides.

i have the best picture in my mind.... and by rights if designed properly coud even sit on your desk,

Black stainless mesh will be used in areas for light weight design and cooling parametres.

oh please let me know what your thinking i need more ideas,... i am keen !!
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so here is a better idea of what i am trying to acheive, note all seen cables will be encased by neon orange sleeving and blue neons under all components. psu is encloded behind in separate side of unit. all cabling come out right near where it plugs into

the outer craft wood case will be covered in a Carbon fibre vynyl film and sides of unit will be .9mm woven stainless mesh. powder coated in black.

by rights should be a nice breezy case.

any thoughts would be appreciated
LL
LL
LL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts