Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And when something goes wrong, the ghost friend did it. Sounds like just a vivid 4 year old imagination. That, or she really has a ghost friend.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I should set up my recording equipment......and check for evps. Just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, wrote on my bigscreen tv with a pernament marker and the ghost friend did it. Yep, gotta love them.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Sounds like a cry for attention to me!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Thumb
View Post

Sounds like a cry for attention to me!

Yah, I thought that too, but she gets plenty of that. At least most of the times. I have times where I do have to be gone a lot and maybe that's her way of grabbing my attention.

She says her ghost friend is named Sally and she's live here a long time.

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie Walhberg
View Post

Yep, wrote on my bigscreen tv with a pernament marker and the ghost friend did it. Yep, gotta love them.

Try colouring over it with a white board marker and see if it comes off.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We replaced the screen. We got the marker off but it really fubared the screen in doing it.

·
Banned
4,814 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Yah, I thought that too, but she gets plenty of that. At least most of the times. I have times where I do have to be gone a lot and maybe that's her way of grabbing my attention.

She says her ghost friend is named Sally and she's live here a long time.

You need a ghost whisperer.

·
4GHz
1,767 Posts
You need to tell her that so as long as her 'ghost friend' is causing mischief, she will have to take responsibility for her. That includes accepting any and all punishments or sanctions that you feel are appropriate for what she does.

tl;dr you need to remove all incentive of having an imaginary friend like that and get her to take responsibility for her actions.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That or call TAPS.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Quote:

View Post

That or call TAPS.

You should call these people instead Penn State University Paranormal Research they are even more ******ed than the guys from taps. They had a show about a cursed piano that was hilarious.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts