Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
More!

Good overclock, but that little guy can go a lot farther on water (so can the DS3, 965P, and G.Skill memory). Go for 450Mhz+!

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Loosen the memory timings to say 6-6-6-18, and then increase the northbridge, southbridge, and memory voltage. Your CPU voltage should be good to go to 450Mhz (my E6400 can do 450Mhz at 1.3625V)

·
Banned
1,210 Posts
i hate u guys. i want one of those so bad, but i wanna wait till more chipsets come out. plus i'd have to do a complete system upgrade. im spec'n about $1000 once i get everything in order

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I finaly saw one of those things in action this weekend and I must say I was very impressed, even though it wasn't oc'd. Someone figure out how to overclock time so i can get my c2d rig built quicker!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice overclock. I noticed I could clock around 3.6 solid as well but after a couple of days temps came up to much!! I can hit 70c on full load with Water Cooling! I am trying to reduce the temps without opening my windows in my room cause it is cold as hell.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That seems way too high of a temp man, throttle back a little till you get better cooling.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts