Overclock.net banner

My F.E.A.R Score ok?

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Zippy476 
#1 ·
Are these ok and do you think i could turn anything up anywhere?

See less See more
#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie36

If I were you I would turn off the soft shadows... that fps is really low.

are you talking about mine? there i was playing the game and with those fps it runs fine my problem is my cpu ill get a stutter everyonce and a while the dang this is just to slow ill have to get a faster one or oc mine but ill have to get better cooling befor i do that.

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy476

no way man you want that higher res makes it look so much sharper, i wish i could run it on full AA and AT with 1600x1200 but not even a rig with a FX-57 2gb of ram and a 7800gtx 512mb can do it so i have to get as close as i can, ill just have to get another gig of ram get a better cpu and sli my 7800gtx

Yeah i know why you want it.... but if you get lag in game just for looks that you really cant tell that much a part good for you is all i have to say, and also its really up to the size of your monitor...

-Sparda

#14 ·
i have a samsung CRT 21' flat screen, i also when and created a hardware profile and named it game and closed alot of background files, and its running alot smoother now im not getting that stuttering, ill be getting another gig of ram this weekend this is what i have now http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820148007 so ill just be buying another gig of it

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy476

i have a samsung CRT 21' flat screen, i also when and created a hardware profile and named it game and closed alot of background files, and its running alot smoother now im not getting that stuttering, ill be getting another gig of ram this weekend this is what i have now http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820148007 so ill just be buying another gig of it

*Sorry off topic* but it would help a lot if you moved away from the pc 3200.

-Sparda

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.