Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this is my first oc on a gpu and i think i was happy to work with my gtx285, i know that some of you think that the temp may be high, but please consider the 40C ambient cause i dont like ac in my room till at least 10pm;p
i will continue overclocking till i reach a good overclock, but i think until here will be enough for now, as i am going to try my oc with some games...
comments please;p
still after 30 mins of atitool the same things so it is ok...
LL

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
Looks good ... but scroll the graphs down a bit and you'll see that your shaders are actually at 1512, and the ram is probably not at 1300 but rather like 1296 or something like that.

It's handy to understand how all the clocks are on straps, thus, what you set in the slider is only an approximation of what they're actually running at ... the graphs will tell you the actual values.

Also ... "ATI Tool" stable and "Actual Game" stable are often two different things. Clocks that look stable on ATI Tool ... often are not ... when you put the screws to them.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply, i know that one but that is why i started now gaming, everything still now seems okay... yeah noticed that the numbers are different but i thought that it doesnt matter that much, i will do some more overclocking on shaders and ram when i finished checking with my games

·
4kfan
4,228 Posts
get furmark.. it will be a good stress test.

·
Registered
365 Posts
ATiTool work good for me, if it is stable my games are stable. Why I need to stress my card with Furmark if I can stress it lower and my games working good?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i went a little bit further as well, and past another atitool and now again checking in games...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts