Overclock.net banner

my folding box and farm

1376 Views 22 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Buck Nasty

Heres the box I made to dissipate the heat from the caseless machines. The 2 20" box fans are directed to the open window, it cut out some of the cost of cooling the house back off. 7 9800gtx and 2 gtx 260.

That is the reading all the machines except one running inside the box.

HTPC/Gaming rig with 2 9800gtx+

Antec 900 with 8800gts(g92) and 9800gtx, pardon the dust....

My sig with 3 9800gtx.

One more rig with 3 asus 9800gt ultimates (128sp's) No more attachments allowed..
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
See less See more
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Very nice!! Thanks for posting!!
Looks nice!

The other rig I didnt post pics for. 3x 9800 gt ultimate
See less See more
Dust problem

What psu is powering the 3x 9800GT system?
What are you expecting for max ppd when everything is running?
See less See more
Thats gonna go cost ****loads of money on electric bills ><
Goodluck with it
DDD
See less See more
Awesome dude. Looking good to me. Keep up the great work.
Quote:

Originally Posted by grunion
View Post

Dust problem

What psu is powering the 3x 9800GT system?
What are you expecting for max ppd when everything is running?

coolermaster 650w
See less See more
very nice setup
seems pretty similar to mine, but I still need to get mine up and operational...
See less See more
Congrats Mark!

I know you just moved, great to see the farm up and folding. I like looking at pics of farms myself...thanks for posting!
Nice farm! I only wish I had that much hardware to play with lol Fold on brotha!
Quote:

Originally Posted by DIRTYDUCK
View Post

Nice farm! I only wish I had that much hardware to play with lol Fold on brotha!

A little more to come, My goal is to take it to 100k+ ppd. I have 2 more gtx 260's coming. I was going to try to go head to head with nitteo and knitelife but I'm a working class folder, I cant sustain a 600-700$ power bill every month.
I wish...
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by markt
View Post

A little more to come, My goal is to take it to 100k+ ppd. I have 2 more gtx 260's coming. I was going to try to go head to head with nitteo and knitelife but I'm a working class folder, I cant sustain a 600-700$ power bill every month.
I wish...

Yep, I might be able to get away with folding more during winter. When summer hits, 3 rigs is all I'm going to do. I can't afford another $600+ a month during summer.(electricity)
See less See more
Only 1500 watts? Heck, that is just a powerful hairdryer (running 24/7).
Then again, you probably have that much again in the other rigs.

Looks nice though. I need to show my wife pics like these so she will leave me alone about my 2 gpu folder I have in the garage.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.