Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
^^ i saw alot of people posting images of their HAFs so i thought id post mine too .. hehe plz gimme some opinions or tips about anthin related to meh new pc
.. my stuff in the comp are only like 3 months old so this is my first time doing cable management and assemblin but its gona evolvee soon

My Current specs :

AMD Athlon 2 X2 245 (waitin for amd's x6)
Asus M4A785TD-V Evo ( will change with amd'x x6 )
Samsung 320GB HDD ( adding a 500 gb nex week
)
Tagan 600W Stonerock ( savin up for corsairs 850 modular)
LG 22X
ATi Sapphire 4850 Vapor-X (saving up for d 5890)
Acer 21.5
Kingston ddr3 2gb (looking for G Skills)
Mushkin ddr3 2gb (looking for g skills)

my rams are kinda noob coz finding rams in my country is kinda hard lol ..

here are the pix

:

D uber huge boxx

:

:

:

:

The End Results

Am running with 5 120mm CM fans and 2 23cm CM fans.. with 2 blue ccfls..
also thinking about painting the interior black but wud need advice on type of paint for that

opinions ar egreatly appreciated ! cheers

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Traeumt
View Post

mobo seems little small in that case but good looking good job

mate that is a full sized atx motherboard they don't get any bigger (unless you running a ridiculous double cpu server motherboard)

·
Premium Member
3,756 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by b-roca
View Post

mate that is a full sized atx motherboard they don't get any bigger (unless you running a ridiculous double cpu server motherboard)

I think there is an EATX size that is a little bigger than ATX. I could b wrong though.

Edit: Yup, the E-ATX is "extended" from the standard 9.6' to 13'.

Nice job on the case. Just clean up the wires a little and it will look great.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for replying guys
.. yea it does look small lol ! but the problem is my country (Malaysia) its hard to find EVGA or XFX motherboards especially E-ATX lols ! .. will work on the wires more .. thanks for the tips guys
welcoming more opinion and ideas
!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by trifty
View Post

Am running with 5 120mm CM fans and 2 23cm CM fans..

Are they the R4 series fans? Looks like it

How's the noise? I have 2 in my case and they seem really quiet but IDK about having 5 :<

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well im using the top and front to be an intake and the bottom , and back as an exhaust.. its also kinda dusty here so i would not choose my bottom to be an intake =D

·
Eh, Wha?
9,947 Posts
I highly suggest painting the interior if you don't mind taking it all apart at this point. It looks soooo much better with just about any color other than what it comes with. Check my work log (in my sig) if you want more examples.

You may want to consider moving the CCFL positions to hide them from direct view if you like the subtler look, or mount them somewhere where they dont stick out so much. By that I mean the way the one mounted on the HDD rack sticks up above everything else and then abruptly ends looks pretty unprofessional.

The cables are also pretty messy looking IMO, but then you already said you were going to redo that

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha yeah .. thanks =] i was also thinking to paint the interior black .. soon .. but i wont be doing much cable management sometime coz im still gona remove EVERYTHING when doing the painting process..for the CCFLS ive placed it on the mobo tray now .. its hard to move it cause im using Vizo Starlet and the wires are quite short cause of the pci slot shorty wires that connects to the transformer.. yah the cable mangement is kinda messy mostly cause of my cheap sata cables and weird placements of slows in the mobo but ill get it fixed =D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha thanks again .. yea i nid to get a new mobo that has better placements of slots e.g ur sata slow is pointing >> while mine is right ontop of the mobo lol .. btw wat ccfls are those
?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by trifty
View Post

haha thanks again .. yea i nid to get a new mobo that has better placements of slots e.g ur sata slow is pointing >> while mine is right ontop of the mobo lol .. btw wat ccfls are those
?

I believe they are Logisys 12" white.

One of my Sata cables are actually on top of the board like yours. It's the looped cable above the 2 side ones.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ahh ic .. how does ur wires behind ur mobo tray look like
? i have alot of problems wit the molexes tat connects to the fan .. gosh..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol okay hahaha... btw do u noe of any online sites that sells and ships pc parts globally ? i cant find any evga or xfx mobos here ..

·
Registered
862 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by trifty View Post
lol okay hahaha... btw do u noe of any online sites that sells and ships pc parts globally ? i cant find any evga or xfx mobos here ..
neither can i we have to wait till newegg ships international

1 - 20 of 32 Posts