Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I've managed to throw together some images and vectors to map out how my components will work. Here's my equipment:

Asus Prime X299-Deluxe
Thermaltake Core P5 tempered glass
Intel Core i9-7900X
G.Skill 64 GB Trident Z 3200 (4 x 16)
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (combo unit)
EK CS420 (3x140)
EK Asus Prime X299 Monoblock
Samsung Pro 970 M.2 1TB

All my images are on my Rigbuilder site. Please take a look at my proposed loop. I'd appreciate any advice on how I'm running it.

Some notes:

1. From the pump the supply towards the CPU will top at a 3-way splitter that will have a plug on it. That point is also, conveniently, higher than the radiator. So when I open it to create an air gap during drainage, I think it will help me drain it for servicing or when I need to extend it to a GPU in the future. Just to be consistent, I'll do the same for the return from the monoblock as well- and my 19.5" lengths of PTEG won't make the run as one length anyway.

2. I've moved the drain to the "out" side on the radiator. I needed to do so to shorten the length of run on the "in" side of the radiator to the union above.

The model was made with AutoCAD, if anyone's wondering.

·
Overclocker in training
14,091 Posts
Hi,
I've already suggested finding another board Apex is cheaper and better :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still am unable to upload any files to any message posts here. However, if anyone would like to see what I'm intending to do for my loop, and offer comments, you can see some images that I DID manage to upload to the Rigbuilder pages. Look for the rig named "BuildOne".

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts