Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't do any legal dl's at high speed anymore, they start at 500kbps, then drop down to 30-50kbps... I checked my bandwidth, and it turns out I have infinity bandwidth... I was quite shocked as I still have 50ping in CS: source... but seriously... what could be my problem? Everything is running slow other then my games (internet wise).. anyone?
Heres 1, 2, different screenies of my internet, and its just making me mad that its totally screwy..

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
I have 1.5 megabit SDSL, and I still only download aroun 100KB/s, there aren't very many servers that will output data very quickly, not for free at least. Most game servers ping around 50 anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hhmm.. I knew most of my Infinity ping wasn't being used very well...

I hope CNET fixes that bug.. lol

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

I have 1.5 megabit SDSL, and I still only download aroun 100KB/s, there aren't very many servers that will output data very quickly, not for free at least. Most game servers ping around 50 anyway.

1mb ADSL here, and downloads anywhere between 110-130KB/s. I usually ping at 20/30, lowset I've seen myself do is 14, highest is 48ish.

I'd like to know what infinity bandwidth is though...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Oh, and the infinity kbps bug is if you hit back a few times and it just redoes the speedtest but it gets screwed up.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesT

Oh, and the infinity kbps bug is if you hit back a few times and it just redoes the speedtest but it gets screwed up.

AAHHH, that explains, I tried to redo the test and thats what I got, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts