Overclock.net banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
one of the screws is behind the label and you can reach it if you make a hole in it
smile.gif
i wont risk it
smile.gif

but i hope some body here test it to see if they have the same problem or not ! its not a hard work to do
smile.gif

·
Registered
310 Posts
I bought my G400 one week ago, of course, is the "prediction-less" version. I'm extremely happy with it, the scroll-wheel may be a set back, but not a deal-breaker, you get used to it after a couple of days, but I must recognize that is kinda hard to push down because the wheel is narrow.
The buttons in front and backwards the wheel are completely accessible and easy to click.
The mouse feels very nice to touch and is very comfortable. I'm using it @800 DPI and I have zero issues and a perfect tracking.
I read a lot of complains about its cable/cord, it isn't as thin as people says, it fits perfectly with the mouse, and as long as you don't use it as a flail, it's going to last.

As a con, the mouse is heavy, I don't remember the exact numbers, I think is 130g or so. It's heavy and feels like it so I have to put some pressure to move it around over my QCK. Putting aside that detail, it feels great.
No doubt it's a evolution over an Imperator, also paying less than the half for it.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My G400 has started to randomly disconnect/reconnect. It does it on 3 different computer and now I'm using a different mouse with no problems. Trying to get Logitech to RMA it, but they keep giving me "suggestions" on why my computer is messed up and not the mouse.

Edit: Bought the mouse 6 months ago.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
301 - 305 of 305 Posts