Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

This is my first build, I think it turned out great. If you have any questions about the case just leave a reply or you could PM me. Oh, and all the fans are on full blast to get the full effect for noise and lighting, thanks

Not sure if this thread should go in Cases or Case Mods, I'll let the admins decide

Pictures: Click to get a bigger one on the image host page

Lights - Look at that cable management

Front -

Light Switch Mod up close -

Lights @ Night -

My Fav picture
-

Video:

·
Filthy Casual
2,951 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr0st.
View Post

Hey!

This is my first build, I think it turned out great. If you have any questions about the case just leave a reply or you could PM me. Oh, and all the fans are on full blast to get the full effect for noise and lighting, thanks

Not sure if this thread should go in Cases or Case Mods, I'll let the admins decide

That is a huge window you added there...

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bajer29
View Post

That is a huge window you added there...

Yeah, I thought to myself, well, there's not really anything I don't want seen as I painted the drive bay tool less lock thingo's red and they had become a feature, so I said f**k it, I'll just make it a window with framing

It looks good IMO.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dankebudz View Post
I'm jealous, That door would be killer on my case! I want to look at all the money I spent!!!
It's really easy, there's just a 20mm edge around the edges with a triangle the recedes another 20mm from the corner with a Hypotenuse of 28.2mm (
, Perhaps a bit to much information) and a big acrylic sheet bend into the over hangs that the rests on the case, Dremel's are great, aren't they?

+ Plus I have a friend in acrylics >.>

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks orbiter

@ Dailob, Eh, I'd rather not take off the panel, it's pretty hard to get back on :3. My power supply has pretty long leads so they loop around a couple of times in the "X" patter on the side panel of the HAF where the panel most protrudes. Most of the cables are just stuffed in behind the drive bays, tbh.
>.>
<.<

EDIT: It's an "Out of site, out of mind" thing

·
Filthy Casual
2,951 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr0st.
View Post

Yeah, I thought to myself, well, there's not really anything I don't want seen as I painted the drive bay tool less lock thingo's red and they had become a feature, so I said f**k it, I'll just make it a window with framing

It looks good IMO.

Yeah, it looks pretty damn sick...

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkspark713
View Post

Hey what are those fans you have in there? the LED's are really nice

The one's on top and the back, They're "Antec Tri-Cool"'s. I really like them, they do 80CFM @ 30DBA and spin @ around 2000RPM IIRC. They're about 20$ a pop give or take 5$.

The black ones on the CPU cooler are Cooler Master R4's, Red ones. 90CFM, 2000RPM @ 19DBA! :O
The noise they make isn't necessarily quieter, it's a little higher pitched though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts