Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is dvast8n and I'm an alcoholic....

I mean I'm a new PC building/gaming addict. I'm use to modding my vehicles (03 rex, 06 FXT & 87 mustange coupe) and decided to give PC building & modding a try. Don't know why I didn't start earlier since I'm a system engineer by trade. AND what better way to get to know computers than build them and tweak them.

Looking forward to learning lots and contributing when I can.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
From your suystem specs. it seems like you know about hardwares, nice rig and welcome to the forums !

·
Premium Member
10,417 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvast8n
View Post

I mean I'm a new PC building/gaming addict. I'm use to modding my vehicles (03 rex, 06 FXT & 87 mustange coupe) and decided to give PC building & modding a try. Don't know why I didn't start earlier since I'm a system engineer by trade. AND what better way to get to know computers than build them and tweak them.

Well drinkin' and overclockin' isn't new around here
neither is car modding...we do have a car forum also...got pics?
Welcome to the forum known as "better than the best you've heard about"...the best you heard of was probably OCN before Admin started gettin snazzy on the look of the page...LOL
Enjoy you stay...you'll be here for a while

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!!!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Welcome to a great forum, enjoy your stay

·
Daves not here man
1,474 Posts
I like playing in my bios when i'm wasted...usually good for a 100 mhz increase that way, but most times i end up 100% on the floor....

Welcome to OCN

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
HI and WELCOME, nice rig you have too

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I'm not really an alcoholic but everytime I do a intro in a new forum I feel like I should be at AAA meeting. I'm more of a popaholic.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvast8n View Post

Are you in AA by any chance?24 hrs here.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I'm not in AA.

The IT industry hasn't driven me to drink or go off the deep end yet. I apologize if I affended you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts