Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this TBird 1.3, that runs very very hot. So I stuck it in the window! HAHAHAH Ill post pics soon.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

I have this TBird 1.3, that runs very very hot. So I stuck it in the window! HAHAHAH Ill post pics soon.

I cant imagine how it looks...lol....post up the pic!

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are a few... I couldnt get a great picture with a webcam, but you get teh idea, if you look at both. Note: the window is open. Not closed.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Back when I used to live up north, during the winter I used to be able to close the door to my room, bundle up in some warm clothes, stick my computer in the open window and run at a nice chilly 7F. :santasmil Needless to say, much fun was had overclocking.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If i had someway to host the pics i would show you guys the tunnel i made the other day to go out my window, well to the window wich had a house fan blow cold air down it to the cpu fan

·
Registered
42 Posts
It may be cold inside, but my office feel toasty because of the PC running with dual hard drive. I decide it is best to remove the side panel and stick a small household fan right next to it. The house fan seems to blow much better air even at lowest speed setting. I am looking for an even small box fan that use less energy. It seems to be the best technique. I unhook my CPU and exhaust fan since they are no longer needed.

It would be nice to live somewhere that is a little chilly year round. I don't like using the heater anyway, so I don't have to worry about the high utility bill. I figure that if the outside temperature is around 50, indoor plumbing should be safe and my PC would be my toasty heater.

peace out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts