Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just remember if you overkill on PSU the less efficient it is. AX850 will be plenty sufficient.\\

Ugly case, for the price I'd get something else, Corsair Graphite or Lian Li.

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by McGee-zax
View Post

Just remember if you overkill on PSU the less efficient it is. AX850 will be plenty sufficient.

Yes, but minimally.

Edit: Actually, the 1200 might very well be more efficient, depending on usage.

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modz;15250387
Why 1080p, this makes me sad when people have sick setups but there displays are meh.
+1

Either get a multi monitor setup, or get a 2560x1600/1440 monitor. Theres no point in that much GPU power otherwise. Unless you wanted to sent one of those to me
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modz;15250387
Why 1080p, this makes me sad when people have sick setups but there displays are meh.
I guess people have issues with upscaling. 1080p screens are also much more common and less expensive.

·
PC Gaming
388 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Modz
View Post

What kind of display would you go with? And for most people, a 1080p display is sharp and responsive while not being crazy expensive.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Lol... Subd... It's nice to see it finaly come together
... One last thing... Multi-monitor FTW

·
Registered
146 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by auroraborealis
View Post

What kind of display would you go with? And for most people, a 1080p display is sharp and responsive while not being crazy expensive.

That's the point he is trying to make... why spend $1,000 on GPU's when you are gaming at 1080p?? If you want to game at 1080p (which is completely fine) you don't need to throw cash away like this. /endrant

EDIT - Also, nice rig OP. No offense intended towards you! Just more motivation for you to get a 30 inch beast @ 2560x1600

·
Registered
224 Posts
the graphics cards tilt doesnt look so well ;/

E: and I just saw you bought 16gigs of RAM... for what? Gaming? Surfing? or are you a mad photoshopper ;D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts