Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
If you get those temps with the VENUS, the BT will freeze your freaking proc....lol....go for that BT and push up that vCore.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
1.36v

Something is odd!

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke

1.36v

Something is odd!

That is @ stock speeds. 200x11 @ 2210

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Yes... where is the 2.9 shots?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
nice work, you finally getting it running
...I would change some of your memory settings, If you want, I will give you my complete settings. I would also decrease your voltage to your CPU at that speed. You should be able to get stable with around 1.5v (cpuz). In your bios, set your VID+VID special to equal =1.55v
try 1.375 + 113% for 2.9ghz.
Use this chart, print it, and you will know what each setting does..

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
pssh get the ttbt , and u wil hit 3ghz so easyyyyyy with 1.6 vcore lol trust me

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I gotta go eat right now, but I will post back with the complete list...you are one your way to 3.0...you will get there...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I see in your sig you are "soon2mod" your mobo, what do you plan on doing? If modding to SLI, be careful with the epoxy on the chipset, it was put there intentially by DFI to keep people from modding. I'm not sure what else you can mod on that board?! Besides to SATAII, but that's similar to the SLI mod.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tytlyf

I see in your sig you are "soon2mod" your mobo, what do you plan on doing? If modding to SLI, be careful with the epoxy on the chipset, it was put there intentially by DFI to keep people from modding. I'm not sure what else you can mod on that board?! Besides to SATAII, but that's similar to the SLI mod.

The Ultra-D already has SATAII, it's the regular Lanparty D that doesn't have it.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amped

The Ultra-D already has SATAII, it's the regular Lanparty D that doesn't have it.

does it? I dont pay much attention to all the little features, I know I'm using sata150 drives....I honestly didn't think it was SATAII.
Either way, I've heard the difference in performance is tiny, if at all.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tytlyf

does it? I dont pay much attention to all the little features, I know I'm using sata150 drives....I honestly didn't think it was SATAII.
Either way, I've heard the difference in performance is tiny, if at all.

There's no difference in performance at all. While the drive is capable of accepting transfers at that rate, the processor/mobo isn't.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts