Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done ordering my 27" Viewsonic LCD TV, can't freakin wait for this thing to come next week...Idk what I'm gonna do with myself once I start gaming on it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889107001

I'll give it a little review in case anyone is interested cause you sure can't beat the price

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Let us know how you like it. That thing sure does suck up a lot of power.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chim3ra

Did you get the monitor in yet?

It's in Orlando at the moment, Scheduled delivery is Wed. but since it got in Orlando at 6pm today I think it might get here tomorrow
, but my DVI cable is going to be here Wednesday.

Also, going to call Cox Cable tomorrow to get Digitla Cable and HDTV set up.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Nice, I was just wondering how you were liking it if you had received it already. I bet you are getting anxious aren't you!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YEAHH BUDDY!!! This thing is freaking awesome...jsut ordered digital cable nad HD so I'll probably have to pick it up tomorrow...text is a littel off but I hear you get that with a VGA cable and my DVI is coming tomorrow which should fix it but other wise this thing is awesome

I'll post a pic in a few

That's a 12" Laptop if you wanted to know and I'm watching TV as we speak and posting...I love this thing

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorLCA

YEAHH BUDDY!!! This thing is freaking awesome...jsut ordered digital cable nad HD so I'll probably have to pick it up tomorrow...text is a littel off but I hear you get that with a VGA cable and my DVI is coming tomorrow which should fix it but other wise this thing is awesome

I'll post a pic in a few

How far away from it do you sit? 27" seems kind of big to sit on your desktop

·
Registered
253 Posts
it can never be too big. Sweet setup gator. We should start a thread with pics of everyones setups

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Drooooool.

What a monitor!! Games look good? Price is just plain awesome...response time is good?!

I want a full member review on this thing!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts