Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a p5n-e that i just got from RMA not even a month ago, and it was working good till today that i check with logmein ,it show that the GPU,s stop working , so i try seen what went wrong but after i hook the monitor the screen went black , so i try rebooting , but nothing.

You guys have an idea what could be?

Teh MB is folding only ,with 2 8800 gt and 2MB ram,CPU is an E1200, and a 500W cool master PSU.

i juts going to let the MB rest over night and im going to try tomorrow again

·
Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
Try reinstalling, what OS?

If its Vista, I've had a few problems where I have to restart it every few days.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok guys i keep having random shut off's , and i have to let it sit over nite with out the battery for it to work again, this is an RMA that i got like a month ago, should i send it back again?

·
Registered
40 Posts
this is the reason Asus suck, they may be powerful mobos but in terms of quality and ease of use, they are poor

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by slngsht
View Post

I'd say so. sorry to hear you are having issues.

o ok then im contacting ASUS again, and yes geek i have 2 ASUS boards , 1DFI and 1 ECS, and out of all of them the ECS never give me any problem, DFI has been RMA once and the ASUS, well u know the story

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.