Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my case today, Love it so far.

I wonder what the UPS guy thought, I ran to the door once he knocked to find these on my porch:

The contents of the small box:

And the contents of the big box:

Refurbished? noo wayyyyy.:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mystery box inside the case, contained a few useful things i.e. standoffs:

Got the three exhaust fans installed:

Couldn't get the side panel on like this, had to re-do the cable management (not taking the panel back off to get a pic):

Not only does my motherboard look puny in here, but for once my graphics card looks puny as well:

Sitting under my desk (that server sitting next to it is lighter!):

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never! I love my Hitachi CRT! (with an S before its name)

Really, other than how much depth of my desk it takes up, I love this thing. Better color and contrast than any LCD I have ever used (other than ones that cost $300>)

·
Registered
322 Posts
haha I was only messing with ya bro
I love that case. I say you paint the inside black! I sold mine a couple cases ago before this one... I havent put my stuff in this case yet, we'll see how much I like it then haha.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am thinking about painting the inside ultra-flat black, but that will probably wait until summer, as I paint in the garage which is not insulated, and paint+cold=bad paint job.
I love it too, its so quiet, and yet everything runs so much cooler

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only sign that it is not brand new is inside, right above the PSU it looks like a tiny bit of the galvanization came off the steel. Apart from that, it is perfect, although the top IO ports will take some getting used to (already almost broke a flash drive)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sweet, i have the same case except the nVidia edition.. kinda wish the store i went to had this one in stock....

·
Registered
374 Posts
i love red LED fans because i can actually sleep with them on

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfajita
View Post

Never! I love my Hitachi CRT! (with an S before its name)

Really, other than how much depth of my desk it takes up, I love this thing. Better color and contrast than any LCD I have ever used (other than ones that cost $300>)

High end CRTs... REPRESENT!

Sick cable management bro.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Quote:

View Post

I would like the NVidia edition, I prefer green LED fans to blue,

Wanna trade Parts? lol

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snipe07
View Post

Wanna trade Parts? lol

front fans? maybe. cases? hell no! it took me three hours to put this together and cable manage it all.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Quote:

View Post

front fans? maybe. cases? hell no! it took me three hours to put this together and cable manage it all.

fans trim and the front grille with the cm logo on it lol cases would just be a waste of shipping and our time! lol

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah oh well I kinda like it just as is, just need some better fans for bottom intake and for my PSU

·
Registered
425 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfajita View Post
Yeah oh well I kinda like it just as is, just need some better fans for bottom intake and for my PSU
oh well and how do you have more posts than me? ive been on like every day for the last month and a half lol i guess i just dont like talking/posting.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snipe07 View Post
oh well and how do you have more posts than me? ive been on like every day for the last month and a half lol i guess i just dont like talking/posting.
Not sure, I suppose I post a lot.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfajita View Post
Not sure, I suppose I post a lot.
we are having a post-a-thon right now lol so i guess so

1 - 20 of 36 Posts