Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Guess I'm Back
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what I could get for my whole system, as I might need the money pretty soon.

Includes everything in my sig, including my Razer Deathadder, Microsoft Optical Desktop 1000, Logitech Chillstream, all water cooling parts, games (Crysis, Grid, NFS: Pro Street, HL2, GTA:SA, NFS:Underground, UT3, Prey), etc.

Would NOT include my HDTV or my Yamaha 5.1 Surround System (and obviously not my PS3), nor would it have an OS, just wiped HDD's.

Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to mention the case is somewhat modded. Painted the interior all flat black, including the inner part of the right hand side cover and rear of the case. It does have a window, and lots of blue LED, Ultra 4-fan controller (also blue LED), 4 120mm fans (3 of them blue LED), 1 80mm on the bottom of the side window cooling the GPU's, and a Thermaltake blue LED PCI slot fan under each card to draw out heat. The bottom 3 front panel covers have been modded to house a blue LED 120mm fan with a fan grill, and the stock fan for the northbridge cooler has been swapped with a quieter 70mm fan off an old AMD HSF. I use Swiftech Hydrx in my loop, which is green, so you've got flat black innards, with blue LED's all over the place (not TOO overdone, imo), and green Hydrx running through the tubing.

My loop consists of:
Swiftech Apogee GT
HWLabs Black Ice Pro X-Flow 120 w/ two blue LED 120mm fans in push/pull, all mounted inside the case
DangerDen DD-CPX1 (aka Dtek DB-1)
1/2" Tubing
Danger Den Blue fillport for T-line

In XP SP3 scored almost 20K in 3DMark06, and with the CPU at 4.4 GHz gets mid 10-sec in SuperPI, just for reference.

I think that's it, thanks again!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hmm you would probably get 1000$ maximum for that.

·
Banned
12,758 Posts
Estimates on stuff that I know:
e8400 = $110 (you might get more if someone cares that it'll run at 4.4Ghz, which they might if they want the water cooling)
750i FTW = $125
2GB Patriot DDR2-800 = $15-20
2 8800GT 512s = $120 apiece, so $240
PC P&C 610W = $75
Hard drives = $75-80 (just a guess)

Add in the watercooling, case, keyboard, etc... and I'd estimate around $900-$1000.

·
Guess I'm Back
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ Yeah, I figured Craigslist would be a bit more since 95% of the people looking for computers on there have no idea what they're looking at lol. And it would be local too, no shipping to deal with. That's about what I figured. It sucks how much money you put into something, and a very short period of time later, it's worth about half
Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Ya'll think I could get a bit more if I parted it out? Or would it be about the same?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts