Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanted something that would hold my 360 rad and all my other stuff without looking too cluttered and I was on a tight budget so an 800D was out of the question (not for long
).

Turned out better than I thought it would, but still not that great. I didn't have a jigsaw or anything to make my cut outs for cables so I just used the hole saw a few times lol.

My intuitive mounting system for the motherboard

My RAD mount

putting my loop together

Everything together

New pics as of 10/27!

New RAD!

This thing looks huge!

I will post up some more pics tomorrow when I will have some better lighting.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by SmasherBasher View Post
That looks like a page straight out of my book.

I noticed that when I saw the thread of the unboxing where you gave someone the tech station in a mystery box! The OCN sticker you had on it...DO WANT! Where can I get it?

Edit- Revisions will be made, another 320 rad is going to be on the other side soon. I had pics of painting and all that stuff but when I was draining my loop I got some water on my SD card and it no worky right now.

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardly View Post
I noticed that when I saw the thread of the unboxing where you gave someone the tech station in a mystery box! The OCN sticker you had on it...DO WANT! Where can I get it?

Edit- Revisions will be made, another 320 rad is going to be on the other side soon. I had pics of painting and all that stuff but when I was draining my loop I got some water on my SD card and it no worky right now.
this^ id go for a couple OCN stickers for my custom HAF 932

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ben h View Post
verry nice
but looks like no air flow over ur mofset and nort+ south bridges should get some air flow over em
Since it's open air and I have a big box fan blowing towards my computer all the time they stay nice and cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts