Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a dream,

where one day, the tt112 or cm hyper 6 will have integrated water cooling

where the block portion of these heat sinks will be as think as water blocks

where there will still be 6 heat pipes

where there will be 3 water barbs

and where temps will drop like never before seen....

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
if i ever had a dream like that, it would be just a phase change cooler on a very oc'ed clawhammer. also, add a fog machine for the nice dreamy look.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I have a dream that one day all heat sinks, whether anodized aluminum, plastic, silver, gold or copper will perform equal and have equal lights as all the cool lit up CPU coolers now.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
I have a dream that one day...intel creates a nuclear powered processors topping out around 100Ghz with only portions of a kelvin as cpu temp

·
Registered
115 Posts
I dream of a computer that has trancended windows and can run all my games without MS.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I saw that on the history channel about the magnetic ram thing....Unlimited speed... 0 heat

I also heard about crystal hard drives... a few terrabytes at the least seek times in the 1/2ms range and bandwidths of up to 5gb/s

·
Registered
645 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail
I have a dream... A dream that one day, Windows will work without error... lol
i have/had that same dream!

·
Registered
115 Posts
MS has committed many sins of omition in their day and windows is their sin of comition. If you do not know what the two types of sin are, go to a catholic high school for four years, you will learn a thing or two about jesus and his herbs on top of the mountain. (look in Luke)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good to see this thread being put to good use...

although i do think it began mocking me.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts