Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

We're pleased to be able to invite you to the Crysis Wars Holiday Trial period taking place from Saturday, December 19th to Tuesday, December 29! All you need to do is be a registered member of MyCrysis in order to receive all the information you'll need to take part, there's still plenty of time to sign up so make sure you don't miss out!

Source

For those who don't have it yet or missed out on the other two trials they had, well here it is again. If you enjoyed BF2/BF2142 you should enjoy this.

Edit: Posted this in the wrong section. Too many open tabs FTL.

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
lol, I have wars already. Great game, too many hackers, but if you get in a PB server it's pretty good.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kilrbe3 View Post
Dear Crytek,

Let crysis die. MP is full of hacks

Thanks
What Haxors in games?

This is why you play in PB Anti-cheat servers that have an active admin staff. They are everywhere!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
lol.... Crysis wars is dead, theres like a zillion servers but no players..its so boring..i just play BF2142 instead

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kilrbe3 View Post
Dear Crytek,

Thanks
Dear Crytek,

Actually support the games you make.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kilrbe3
View Post

Dear Crytek,

Thanks

I agree.. It's really pointless to cheat, i still don't get it why people have the need to cheat. It ruins the skill and gameplay experience. I really wish we can beat every person who created hacks for these games lol.

·
Banned
2,424 Posts
Crysis MP is like putting 4 people on several square miles of map covered with foilage
and give them the ability to stealth. Maybe after half an hour of walking around randomly you will find someone to shoot. It's the most boring gameplay ever.

There's no - one online too and PB doesn't work with Vista.

·
Team Red Lobbyist
1,595 Posts
PB certainly does work with Vista x64

Crysis Wars is TERRIBLE.......TERRIBLE.....it's no BF2 or 2142.

You want future, 2142, present BF2 - I can't believe OP even said that....

I've yet to play Crysis regular MP....will give that a shot...

And if I'm not mistaken - doesn't Crysis Wars chop the setting back down to DX9 instead of 10 for the multiplayer? I'm pretty sure it does... that'a ghetto!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aksthem1
View Post

Source

If you enjoyed BF2/BF2142 you should enjoy this.

BF2/BF2142 are WAY better than Crysis Wars could ever hope to be.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSJ5Broli
View Post

Crysis MP is like putting 4 people on several square miles of map covered with foilage
and give them the ability to stealth. Maybe after half an hour of walking around randomly you will find someone to shoot. It's the most boring gameplay ever.

There's no - one online too and PB doesn't work with Vista.

Go onto the servers with 40 slots then.. the ones that actually have people in them. Or don't play Mesa.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts