Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a question regarding the Ncase M1 acoustics/sound/noise.
Although 90% of the system sound is dependent on your components I wanted to know about the 10% being the case itself. The Ncase M1 just loses it's side panels using clips instead of a sealed sliding door on most other cases. Do you personally think compared to the other cases there is a slight increase in noise using this case if u r aiming for a strictly PIN DROP SILENT build? I will ONLY be using the PC for surfing the new & word doc's so I don't want to hear any sounds from the PC AT ALL.
I will use a air cooler from noctua or bequiet for the build to get as silent as possible.

Would love your comments, suggestions, & advice!
smile.gif

·
Registered
355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petehmb View Post

Mine's dead silent when web browsing. Fans idle at 800 rpm and keep it straight up cold. Water pump is on PWM so barely makes any noise either. I hear it for just a split second as it starts up when I boot and that's it. Nice and quiet after that. My AC is louder.
There are more answers in the M1 thread....

·
Registered
322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpnp7 View Post

I had a question regarding the Ncase M1 acoustics/sound/noise.
Although 90% of the system sound is dependent on your components I wanted to know about the 10% being the case itself. The Ncase M1 just loses it's side panels using clips instead of a sealed sliding door on most other cases. Do you personally think compared to the other cases there is a slight increase in noise using this case if u r aiming for a strictly PIN DROP SILENT build? I will ONLY be using the PC for surfing the new & word doc's so I don't want to hear any sounds from the PC AT ALL.
I will use a air cooler from noctua or bequiet for the build to get as silent as possible.

Would love your comments, suggestions, & advice!
smile.gif
Any louder than any other box that contains fans? No...

If you're looking for dead silence, the Ncase isn't for you. However, neither is any other computer case that contains fans.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts