Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Not available for some rural & northern regions. Canada only. Some areas limited to 15lbs.
http://www.ncix.com/promo/promosale....d=heatwave2010
Prices valid from July 07, 2010 (9 AM) to July 13, 2010 (11 PM) - While supplies last.

i get a funny feeling this isnt technically news, but there are some awesome bundle deals an example for those who may want an ssd "NCIX Storage Bundle Deal Intel X25-V 40GB SSD & Western Digital 500GB Blue Hard Drive"

if this isnt news or news worthy please leave it up long enough for a few Canadians to get in on the deal.

to all non Canadians im sorry but im fairly certain this dosent apply to you,

just about anything except water cooling gear is for sale

tried linking the picture advert they have for it, its the only thing really quotable of it sorry

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
belongs in online deals section

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there all with free shipping, and i forgot about that section, HELP!!!!!!! hello? some1 be nice and move it?

btw the whole deals thing, is canadians usually get ripped off with this sort of thing, with the standard shipping if you order on monday its at your house at or before friday with ncix, and im just pointing it out, honestly ncix has these kind of deals all the time, almost biweekly

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oops double

·
Registered
125 Posts
cheez muncha i cant describe how much i like ur avatar

on topic i love ncix because they price match anything from any other site thats Canadian.

get 30 different deals from 30 different sites all from them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts