Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to put together an i7 rig for my gf.

Need a case that offers excellent cable management for a reasonable price.. (not going to really throw out any specific range here unless it starts to get crazy).

After fighting with cables in several builds, I really, really want great cable management.

The case doesn't have to be overly flashy or super cooled with twin turbo fans because, she isn't going to overclock.

Its going to be i7 with some form of xfire or sli which hasn't been decided yet.. So some airflow is a must but, it doesn't need to be gods gift to overclocking or anything.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just get a 690 II, that's how mine looks on the inside. Other good option is CM Storm Enforcer, a bit more flashy on the outside if you mind that. Both are reasonably priced and provide good airflow with the stock fans with the option to do it even better. Building in the 690 II is a breeze and the Enforcer is very close to that from what I read.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not entirely against it however, I know working with the NZXT hades I felt the cable management was a bit lacking with my PSU due to my psu having ample cables and being non modular.

It has taken quite a bit of tinkering to get all the arms that are not being used in the back side.. and even then the cables that are just going through the case take up quite a bit of room. no heating issues but, I personally feel it leaves something to be desired in terms of cable management.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
NZXT M59, HAF 912 are two good options to check out.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
$100+
HAF 922, Corsair 600t
>$100
CM Storm Enforcer, I built my friends PC in that, it seems like decent airflow and pretty good cable management

1 - 12 of 12 Posts