Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I lost my leather chair in the floods around 5months ago now.
Since then I have been sitting on a wooden kitchen chair, I am getting a sore bum due to the amount of time I have been sitting here doing uni work

Can anyone recommend a decent chair to order?
I would say my budget would be between £30 - £60.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
I think your best bet would be to go to a Staples (those in UK?) or something and actually try out the chair and buy the one that suits you. Every chair fits everyone else differently.

·
Premium Member
10,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah well we don't have any megastores around here, it is just a very small town and I have no transport, so it will have to be via the internet to be delivered.

Was just wondering if any of you guys have any chairs you use and would recommend that are semi-cheap.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
just avoid whatever the ones are that im sitting in right now in this office... fkin most awkward small seated overly upright too much back support pieces of garbage that i have ever had the unfortunate displeasure of sitting in...

they are made by knoll... AVOID!

haha

I bought my chair at IKEA, its sorts reminds me of a cross between a racing car seat (not in looks, but in how its supported and designed... ) and a thick wool winter jacket.. LOL most boss chair ever.

I got it in dark grey... doubt me all you want.. its mad comfortable coming from someone w/ terrible seated posture and alot of hours spent in front of my computer.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60064621

1 - 6 of 6 Posts