Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I need a new case for my mom's PC. Looking for something cheap, and with a PSU included. I know I can't believe I would dare say those words "PSU included" any ways, need something cheap, preferably black.

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Whats her specs? And how cheap actually is cheap?

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
What is your power supply make stargate? Whats the model of it?

·
Excel Guru
12,120 Posts
If you think $70 is expensive then that severely narrows down your choices. Go on newegg and narrow the case selection down to those within your mom's price range.

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
did you check the first link i posted? I'll look cheaper if you want, or any specific style i can look for?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm (supposed) to be replacing mine, I paid like $30 plus shipping...it does the job, but it is a bit chinsey, if your mom likes LED lights go for it, can't beat it.lol

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, im not really sure if she does, but I figure I can just shut them off or something lol. for 25 bucks its not bad i don't think,

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by atomicfission92
View Post

I was thinking about giving her my P180. I'm not sure about that though.

haha are you gone crazy

my mom doens't get my Tt Tsunami Dream, but she is buying it

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
You can turn off LED? ***?

Can you turn a fan down so low that the LED wont turn on, using a fan controller?

·

29,532 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopi
View Post

You can turn off LED? ***?

Can you turn a fan down so low that the LED wont turn on, using a fan controller?

Nope. Tried it myself, not too long ago

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Damn...having a bright blue LED might hurt the chances of my overnight folding, since people are usually up later than me and dont want that light all crazy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts