Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I need a mid-tower with power supply (300W at least) for under $50 without s/h. I also would really like if it had those things where you can slide the 5.25" drives in and out and a place for hard drives where you can install a fan to blow onto the hard drive. Thank guys

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been scouring newegg but couldnt seem to find the perfect one in their super selection so i was hopen someone already knew where to look on newegg

·
Registered
290 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Veto1024
Ive been scouring newegg but couldnt seem to find the perfect one in their super selection so i was hopen someone already knew where to look on newegg

Your gonna have to up your price about 25 bucks in my opinion. this one looks ok not the greates but itll do....there are others on the front page that are like 55 bucks though. I would get another25-30 bucks saved.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...105-113&DEPA=1

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No... it needs to be $50 max... and i actually prefer it to look dull lol. I hate these situations where a product becomes so advanced and theres sooooo many companies competing that everyoens product looks all fancy and full of color. I just wish there was a simple little white case with teh cool builder-friendly things such as sliding rails or those plastic holders for the 80mm fans (insetad of having to screw them in)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts