Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions, i like games such as gears of war, age of empires. Im just looking for a fun single player and multiplayer game.

·
Premium Member
6,318 Posts
single player -
Bioshock
Prototype
Fallout 3
crysis
multiplayer -
cod 4 and 5
crysis
l4d

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
here you go buddy
http://www.overclock.net/pc-games/53...e-pc-game.html

I would suggest Americas Army 3 if you like slower realistic games. Download the Crysis demo and see if you like it, i fell in love with the gameplay immediately

CoD4/CoD5 Age of Empires 3 and BF2 are fantastic games too

·
Registered
901 Posts
Rome total War-- old but best total war series,
Empire total war-- kewl graphics and sea battle addition. Not as good as Rome IMO.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might have to try crysis, i just remembered that i bought it for $10 a while ago. Because it was during finals i completely forgot.

Anyone know of a game that is almost exactly like Age of Empires 3, but a different setting like modern day, or i think i saw a star wars one, im hoping halo wars comes to PC.

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Team Fortress 2 is my favorite multiplayer game, but non-existent single player. For the best of both worlds, either Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty: World at War, or Unreal Tournament 3 are all good bets, depending on the style of game you like.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinitegrim View Post
Anyone know of a game that is almost exactly like Age of Empires 3, but a different setting like modern day, or i think i saw a star wars one, im hoping halo wars comes to PC.
man i wish, if you find one PM me haha... I freakin love that game

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by BDillon View Post
man i wish, if you find one PM me haha... I freakin love that game
Well i can tell you the star wars one is atleast 6 years old, my friends use to have it.

·
Usually lurking
2,052 Posts
I am interested to see how CoD: Modern warfare 2 is going to be. The multi-player weapons seem legit (No more SAW yay
)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Runescape.

·
Usually lurking
2,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xobile133769 View Post
Runescape.
No no no please no. That game is by far the worst MMORPG I have ever played. It's only slightly entertaining if you pay to play. Even then, leveling is clicking one button on the same spot for hours on end. Not worth it imo.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I was just kidding.
Try Halo CE. Doesn't need tons of system resources.
Works for me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts