Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey can any of you guys recommend me a nice mid tower lanning case, that won't break the bank, I would prefer it be from teh egg

·
Registered
897 Posts
This case wouldn't be bad. It's part aluminum so it's light but also part steel, which makes it sturdy when you're lugging it around.

If you really want something impressive, go with a Lian Li or the Tsunami, which are about 80-100.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin_tsoi2000

This case wouldn't be bad. It's part aluminum so it's light but also part steel, which makes it sturdy when you're lugging it around.

If you really want something impressive, go with a Lian Li or the Tsunami, which are about 80-100.

Hahahaha that was the one you were looking at haha, you could always mod the front to not be so Xbox like
, that case is pretty uber though

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin_tsoi2000

See I've had a Lian Li pc75B for almost a year now, and its too damn big, would this case be any smaller than what I got now?

http://xoxide.com/sunbeam-transformer-case-black.html

·
Registered
897 Posts
The Sunbeam is a mid tower and your lian li is a full tower, so yes, it will definately be smaller.

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Mumbles

See I've had a Lian Li pc75B for almost a year now, and its too damn big, would this case be any smaller than what I got now?

http://xoxide.com/sunbeam-transformer-case-black.html

It would be smaller, but not by much, that's a full ATX case. I would recommend the one posted above from the egg.

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by wowza

It would be smaller, but not by much, that's a full ATX case. I would recommend the one posted above from the egg.

I'm getting mixed reports on whether than sunbeam case is a mid tower or full tower..can anybody confirm what it is?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
If you are going to be lanning, remember to look for all aluminum construction. WHy not just go for a mid tower Lian li?

www.frozencpu.com has moded lians channings etc a bit pricey but very nice looking.

And yes, micro atx is the way to go for laning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts