Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
This case wouldn't be bad. It's part aluminum so it's light but also part steel, which makes it sturdy when you're lugging it around.

If you really want something impressive, go with a Lian Li or the Tsunami, which are about 80-100.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,792 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by kevin_tsoi2000

This case wouldn't be bad. It's part aluminum so it's light but also part steel, which makes it sturdy when you're lugging it around.

If you really want something impressive, go with a Lian Li or the Tsunami, which are about 80-100.

Hahahaha that was the one you were looking at haha, you could always mod the front to not be so Xbox like
, that case is pretty uber though
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by kevin_tsoi2000

This case wouldn't be bad. It's part aluminum so it's light but also part steel, which makes it sturdy when you're lugging it around.

If you really want something impressive, go with a Lian Li or the Tsunami, which are about 80-100.

See I've had a Lian Li pc75B for almost a year now, and its too damn big, would this case be any smaller than what I got now?

http://xoxide.com/sunbeam-transformer-case-black.html
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,952 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Mr. Mumbles

See I've had a Lian Li pc75B for almost a year now, and its too damn big, would this case be any smaller than what I got now?

http://xoxide.com/sunbeam-transformer-case-black.html

It would be smaller, but not by much, that's a full ATX case. I would recommend the one posted above from the egg.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by wowza

It would be smaller, but not by much, that's a full ATX case. I would recommend the one posted above from the egg.

I'm getting mixed reports on whether than sunbeam case is a mid tower or full tower..can anybody confirm what it is?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top