Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
4,341 Posts
try out S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. They arent future sci fi, but near future sci fi.

Or if you enjoyed the rpgness of Mass effect, check out alpha protocol, its a spy rpg. Epic story that unfolds by the choices you make, literally, no other game has done it as far as this.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Damn omega, you beat me to it >.<

KOTOR and Jade Empire are both older games, but play "similar" to mass effect. Fallout 3 is also a good one.

·
Premium Member
5,257 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by XanderDylan View Post
Half-Life and Half-Life 2 (especially) series? It's kinda sci-fi. My favorite games of all time.
I've just finished ME2 and tried to go back and play thru HL2, doesn't seem to interest me as much at all.
Mass Effect is so immersive, Half Life with it's notoriously silent protagonist seems to lack something, although I am coming back at it from a HDD failure years ago, so I have no save game, and thus have to force myself through Route Kanal, AGAIN

Oh, and kinda?? Half Life is definitely 100% sci-fi. It's got teleporters and everything

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
You may have played some or all of these already.

Dead Space
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Fallout 3 (and if you never played them 1 and 2, and can play old school point and click RPGs)
Portal?? Probably sci-fi
The Dig (another old point Lucas Arts game)

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
Knights of the Old Empire 1 and 2 (RPG)
The other 2 Stalker games (FPS)
Fallout 3 (RPG)
X3: Terran Conflict (Space sim)
Sins of a Solar Empire (RTS)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts