Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
486DX2 66
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm feeling kind of bored playing games today and I'm starting to wonder what else there is for me to get addicted to on my PC.

I already screw around with overclocking and gaming but I'm curious what YOU guys do at your PC besides that. Need something to occupy my downtime lol.
biggrin.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: The Pook

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Folding!! I also research anything and everything lol. I am constantly thinking up new things to look up.

·
Registered
841 Posts
The latter of his suggestion ^^ is quite expensive, the more you research material objects, the more money you want to spend. :/

Try out Arch linux, and if youre REALLY bored gentoo.

·
Registered
542 Posts
start learning C++ to accommodate your gaming experiance. nothng like seeing a game in a new perspective, knowing the ins and outs, and even being able to mod your own touchs into them (if allowed by eula).

before the hounds come out with pitch forks, lets just say theres more to this knowledge then just hacking...its cool to see something and think " i can improve that"

other then that folding is a positive and popular activity but i dont have the $$$ to put toward running multiple rigs 24/7 for epeen and still no more knowledge then starting out with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts