Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
I'm looking for a small and slim atx case to rebuild my old 939 system in.

Having a desktop/htpc style case would be cool (as long as I can sit it vertical), one with a riser cable/card for the GPU. But a standard case is just fine so long as it's tiny.
if it takes a 120mm fan in the rear.. it may be too wide..
I'd love to NOT have optical drive bays.

SFX power supply would be amazing.

I'm looking around but the 'typical' places I look don't seem to have anything for me. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.. IDK.
Maybe I'm just gonna have to get something standard and mod it.

My ultimate goal would be to 'display' the 939 system and take up hardly any space.
I'm perfectly capable of modding. So, if mods are needed to add a window or something else I can get that done too.

You guys have any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Lian Li PC07 sounds just about perfect, actually sounds like you are spamming lol.

That case isn't cheap though, Only other vertical case I know like that is the Thermaltake P5.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spamming?
Na.
I'm looking.
I'm just not trying to pay a fortune for something like a Streacom FC10 and then have to mod it.
That PC07 is great, also expensive as hell.

Also,
I'm not looking for perfection. Like I said, I can mod something.
Considering getting THIS this and modding it...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.
I'm hoping someone can spit out some random office machine case or something. Maybe something I could find on ebay cheap.
Lian Li has one that would perfect if it didn't have an extra 120mm added to the top for whatever reason. the x510.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts