Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So, as it stands, I've had this Razer Destructor for...god knows how many years. Problem is, I use about half of it, and looking around online I can't seem to find any quality mouse mats that are essentially 8x8.... everything is 13x11.

Any recommendations?

Currently using a logitech G302 as a mouse.

Thanx

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
If you're willing to use a cloth mat you could buy a larger one and cut it down to exactly your preferred size. If you buy one large enough you could essentially make 2-3 small mouse pads and be set for quite some time.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post

If you're willing to use a cloth mat you could buy a larger one and cut it down to exactly your preferred size. If you buy one large enough you could essentially make 2-3 small mouse pads and be set for quite some time.
I thought about this using one of the Glorious extended mats for my KB tray but I'd lose the stitched edging which is
frown.gif

·
Registered
351 Posts
Here's a resource to find pads, all sizes are listed, popularity is listed, material is listed, and links to reviews are listed. http://wasd.jp/specs/2/

I'd like to help you more but I'm not sure what you are looking for in a pad, aside from size.

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by trriL View Post

Here's a resource to find pads, all sizes are listed, popularity is listed, material is listed, and links to reviews are listed. http://wasd.jp/specs/2/

I'd like to help you more but I'm not sure what you are looking for in a pad, aside from size.
Something I'll have to look at when i have more time.

Ideally I want something around 8x8, with a smooth surface. Seems like anything with that kind of surface is monstrous. I use a kb drawer that houses my mech keyboard, G13 keyboard, and my mouse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts