Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive posted this all over and no help so im hoping i can get some here ^_^

Im not sure whats going on but i was playing and all of a sudden CS just shuts down (its not running anymore) after i was played for about a half hour, and i thought nothing of it so i go to reconnect and i play for like 1 minute (no exagerations) and its does it again. All it does is close CS, steam is still up... just cs closes out as if i exited.. please help.. ive tried restarting.. plzzzz

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bszx

Ive posted this all over and no help so im hoping i can get some here ^_^

Im not sure whats going on but i was playing and all of a sudden CS just shuts down (its not running anymore) after i was played for about a half hour, and i thought nothing of it so i go to reconnect and i play for like 1 minute (no exagerations) and its does it again. All it does is close CS, steam is still up... just cs closes out as if i exited.. please help.. ive tried restarting.. plzzzz

Scan your computer for spyware and delete it all (adware SE, Spybot S&D) also scan for viruses and fix all(avast anti virus), and if you're using windows XP SP2 make sure the firewall is set to unblock steam and counterstrike.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it starts and i can connect to server, but just like 2mins into playing it exits... i did adaware im running vscan now. Hope it works. Thx

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no work, i dont think some of my keyboard buttons work either during the minute or so i can be on a server, lemme try and see if i can play with bots

1 - 6 of 6 Posts