Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now im running an opt 165 at 2.8ghz,,, and im trying to get my G.skill to run as high as possible,,,

my possible dividers are 9/10 would be 279 mhz
5/6 runs at 254mhz,,,

obviously right now 5/6 is totally stable but I have heard people running g.skill up to 279,,, does anyone know of any settings that worked for the Expert board,, its very picky about drive strength and dram settings for the ram. I can boot at 279mhz but I cant get it 3dstable,,,

G.skill pc4000 HZ,,,,

·
Premium Member
5,332 Posts
What do you have your ram timmings set at. the Gskill I have to get 275fsb and beyond are 3 5 5 10 with 2.9vdimm.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrabb1920

What do you have your ram timmings set at. the Gskill I have to get 275fsb and beyond are 3 5 5 10 with 2.9vdimm.

right now im at 3-4-4-8 ,,, but i could loosen them a bit and see if it helps,,, wow 2.9vdimm most say the gskill respons best to low vdimm ,,, how high stable can you get yours..?

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Is that gskill TCCD? if so it's the current bios on the expert, it won't let the tccd open up run full throttle. At least thats the word on the dfi street. I have the geil one tccd and I can't get them to 289mhz for love or money. Supposedly their bios guru is working on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts