Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm currently running the ztweaked 91.47 drivers on my 7900 GTO and I'm very happy so far. They're waaaaay better than the forewares I was using before. Stock is 650/1320 and I'm currently running 690/1600 on water. I'm hitting just under 7k in 3dmark06, and 168k in AM3.

Normally I wouldn't be complaining but I know this card can do better. My problem is that these drivers max out my memory at 1600 and I want to OC higher. What other tweaked drivers are out there that don't top out at 1600? I saw that NGO made their version of the 91.47s but I haven't installed them yet. Any other suggestions or is there anything newer & better?

edit: Solved by using ATI Tool.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not too impressed by Omega. I'll give the NGOs a try or even these Warcats you speak of. I'm looking for a straight up performance. Who's used good modified drivers and can recommend a specific one to me?

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried the NGO 92.91s and the same thing, RAM maxes out at 800MHz. Forcewares are weaksauce. Xtreme G were giving me issues and I can't change my clocks using coolbits. Any suggestions?

btw, I used driver cleaner each time to make sure the older versions were completely gone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.